Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Elizabeth Park - March 13th

This is a short one today.

Have made several trips to Elizabeth Park this past week and it's definitely time for many of its visitors to take flight. Of course, my main interest is my tagged fella to see how he's doing and to see if he's still here. All of the geese that have visited are definitely starting to get a bit anxious. The date on this photo is March 12th, I didn't see him in the park anymore after this photo.


While visiting the park there is a lot of bird activity. Singing, chirping and courting. Yep I said courting. I snapped these photos of two House Finches definitely smitten with each other. Along with the House Finch I have seen the House Sparrow, Cardinals (male and Female), the Black Winged Blackbird, the Robins and a Downy Woodpecker.
The ducks (as always) are plentiful. Anyway this is the end of this post. Til next time




No comments: